JOB TITLE: Site Maintenance Engineer
SHIFT PATTERN: Mon-Fri
ROLE OVERVIEW AND PURPOSE
To carry out quoted works, PPM’s and reactive repairs. To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
To efficiently undertake engineering duties, ensuring consistent operational delivery through smart working and the efficient execution of day-to-day tasks.
• To oversee and undertake maintenance and reactive repairs of the building’s assets with a cost effective, efficient, customer focused service to clients at all levels across the site.
• To manage all aspects of H&S in relation to all works from planning to completion, including RA&MS COSHH, etc.
• To ensure SLA and KPI’s are achieved as laid down in the contract.
• To provide services within the building budgets for current financial year.
• To ensure that the highest standards of contractors are engaged to work at the above premises and that they act as ambassadors for the company whether in or out of the workplace.
• To submit detailed written reports following any planned reactive works to customers premises to enable any additional works to be quoted for
• To enforce a fair, equal and diverse working environment for all staff and that we are legally compliant at all times in relation to Employment law.
• To ensure that all work carried out is in accordance NICEIC and any other governing bodies within the industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• City & Guilds Technical Qualifications – Electrical
• Technical Competence in either Electrical, but good to have basic mechanical also.
• Good IT Skills – Intermediate level, excel, word, power point.
• Customer Care Skills
• Good understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace