We are seeking to appoint a Static Maintenance Engineer to work as part of our maintenance team covering all aspects of building maintenance for our client.
The role will include planned maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance tasks as they occur across the site.
Full-time role Monday – Friday
In addition to an attractive salary we offer a contributory pension, 25 days holiday, gym subsidy
– Maintain plant and equipment including the servicing of all M&E assets specializing in the servicing of gas boilers/appliances both domestic and commercial as well as LPG in line relevant regulations.
– Identify spare parts to carry out repairs and order through appropriate channels
– Ensuring all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
– Carrying out the preparation of Risk Assessments and producing Method Statements for works within the site.
– Liaison and supervision of subcontractors in relation to method statement risk assessment and safe execution of works.
– Monitor and order stock for related items.
– Assist in the provision of the associated services within the project facilities. Including but not limited to general plumbing work, statutory inspection and testing of other mechanical and electrical services, managing of minor works projects.
– Pricing up minor work jobs.
– Obtaining quotations for materials
– Assist in the fulfilment of health and safety responsibilities within the project facilities.
– Provide general support duties.
– Ensure the operation of heating plant, fire alarm systems and lighting systems.
– Carry out and supply meter readings for utility consumption.
– Be part of the on-call roster
– Other reasonable requests when required.
Who are we looking for?
– Experience as a technician working in a busy service environment, with the relevant gas or electrical qualifications.
– Experience in maintenance and fault finding on a variety of equipment including, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting.
– Ability to read, understand and diagnose faults utilising as-installed drawings, as installed schedules, contract specifications and equipment.
– Full driving licence.
– Good communication and organisational skills.
– Ability to use initiative in day to day duties.