ROLE OVERVIEW AND PURPOSE
Electrically biased trades person based on 2 x sites undertaking planned preventative maintenance (PPM) installation and repair of mechanical & electrical equipment and building fabric within the 2 x sites.
To efficiently undertake engineering duties, ensuring consistent operational delivery through smart working and the efficient execution of day-to-day tasks.
To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Contract Manager, Contract support or Client Including, but not limited to fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of M + E building services equipment.
Duties will also include carrying out various non-specialist building fabric maintenance tasks.
To close / update completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system
Ensure engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
To ensure company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects.
Ensure Company & Site, Health & Safety procedures are always followed.
Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works.
To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required and requested by management and client.
Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours, if required.
Carry out tasks within typical plant room environments and at high level, working from platforms. All access training and PPE will be provided
To proactively work towards the continued success and support of the contract with a positive approach.
Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, as detailed in the site plans.
Complete any other associated task requested by the management.
• City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ – Building Services Engineering or Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
• Knowledge and use of computer software – Microsoft Office, Building Management Systems
• Time served apprenticeship or equivalent training
• A demonstrable knowledge of building services engineering
• Previous experience of working by alone
• IPAF, PASMA
• HVAC & Building Services Engineering experience
• City & Guilds 2391 Electrical Test & Inspection
• City & Guilds 2382 18th Edition IEE